On behalf of the Teachers’ Colleges of Jamaica, please accept our heartiest congratulations on having successfully completed your course of study.
The Teachers’ Colleges of Jamaica (TCJ) will be hosting its Graduation Ceremony at the University of the West Indies (UWI), Mona Campus on Sunday, October 30, 2016 beginning at 10:00 a.m. This ceremony is significant in the history of the Teachers’ Colleges of Jamaica as the Graduating Class of 2016 will be the second group to be awarded a Bachelor of Education Degree, conferred by the University of the West Indies (UWI), Mona.
Kindly see information below for your attention:
• The Graduation package for each Graduand is as follows:
- Graduands attending the Ceremony will pay a total of $25,000.00.
- Graduands NOT attending the Ceremony will pay a total of $12,000.00.
• All graduands are required to make a 50% deposit, of the respective cost, by Friday, September 30, 2016. Full payment must be made by Friday, October 14, 2016.
• All Graduands attending the Ceremony must be present at the venue by 8:00 a.m. for rehearsal
• Each Graduand will receive four (4) invitations for his/her guests.
Once again, congratulations on staying the course and for the hard work and dedication that you exhibited. We trust that you will find it convenient to share with us and your colleagues on this historic occasion.